The following steps will not work when connected to WiFi at AMHS.
Please complete these steps from your home WiFi or a cellular hotspot.
To install the required Cisco AnyConnect software on your AMHS Macintosh computer:
- Navigate to: https://vpn.mitty.com
- Note the ‘https://‘ prefix is required and will not work without it
- Click Logon
- Login with your OneLogin credentials
- Download the Cisco AnyConnect software
- (Optional) Click the Instructions button for details on how to install
- Install the Cisco AnyConnect software
- After successful installation, you may be prompted to allow new security settings. Open System Preferences > Security > Click ‘Allow’ on the bottom right of the window.
To connect to VPN (after Cisco AnyConnect is installed in previous steps):
- Navigate to Applications > Cisco (folder)
- Note: You can also launch this app quickly through Spotlight or LaunchPad by looking for “cisco”
- Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- In the single field of the app, enter server address: vpn.mitty.com
- Click Connect
- Enter your OneLogin credentials
- Once you are connected, you should see a green check mark as confirmation
Please sign in to leave a comment.