The Diocese is excited to announce the availability of the new DSJ Pension Website. This new site, in addition to the Pension Service Center, are your resources for all information about your pension benefits in the Diocese of San Jose Lay Retirement Plan (Plan A & Plan B). These resources are provided by Pension Live LLC, the administrator of the plans.
Pension Service Center
- Pension specialists are available by phone or email to answer your questions:
- The Pension Service Center can answer questions for you if you are considering retirement or would like information on your benefits and the options available to you.
DSJ Pension Website – https://dsjpension.org.
You may use the website to ensure your information is complete and accurate, review and update spouse and/or beneficiary information and view and model your pension benefits at various retirement ages.
Please note: If you are married, the Pension Service Center and website need your spouse’s date of birth on file in order to provide accurate benefit information. To update your personal contact information (address, etc.), make the changes in Workday. This information will update all records and flow to vendors for the Dioceses.
- Go to https://dsjPension.org/Account/Forgot.aspx
- Enter your dsj.org email address
- Check your DSJ email for Email from email@example.com
- Click link in Email to create your password
- Go to https://dsjpension.org and login using your newly created password
User Name – is your DSJ email address (ie, firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Pension Service Center and online access to your Diocese of San Jose Lay Retirement Plan (Plan A & Plan B) information provides an enhanced level of service to all participants. The Pension Service Center is your primary contact for all of your Diocese of San Jose Lay Retirement Plan (Plan A & Plan B) questions.