How to connect iPad to Computer for use with Zoom
- Plug the iPad into the computer with the necessary cable (differences depending on computer and iPad model).
- From the Finder, you iPad should appear on the sidebar.
- Click on the iPad and you should see a “Trust” button to click.
- After clicking that in the Finder, you’ll get a pop-up on your iPad to tap “Trust” there as well.
- Once you’ve gotten both of those the iPad will be able to communicate with the computer and will work with Zoom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.